let it snow snow snow!
winter card attempt that served as a good lesson for future cardmaking:
– trying to mix up the layout . . . yea, they’re starting to look the same
– offsetting the snowflake background to a smaller number (narrower backround offset)
– using different background papers
– tying off the ribbon or add brads to enhance the border
I’ve had my Silhouette Cameo since February, but never had it set up for me to use regularly. Now that I have (and watched hours of videos on how to use it well), I’ve made a few cards.
today’s card rating (from 1-5):
- layout: 2
- color palette: 4
- composition: 3
- embellishments: 2
- sentiment: n/a
- difficulty: moderately easy